Shipping & returns
Orders and Shipping
Here at Intended Luxury Handcrafted Cosmetics, we handcraft our products in small batches. We pack as efficiently as possible to make sure your products can be safely shipped in the smallest package size.
- Orders generally ship within 1-2 business days, following payment and usually arrive within 3-5 business days.
- Orders are shipped on business days only, from Monday-Friday. We do not ship orders on weekends or public holidays.
- We ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail depending on the size and weight of your package. A shipping notification will be sent to the email address you provide with your order. We offer US standard shipping on orders over $25. INTENDED LUXURY HANDCRAFTED COSMETICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN MARKED "DELIVERED" BY THE CARRIER. Please leave us a note in the comments section of your order if you need it to be shipped with signature confirmation.
- We do not offer expedited shipping and/or overnight shipping due to our products being made in small batches and the potential of limited product availability on the day you place your order. Please contact us for any special requests to discuss if we are able to meet your needs prior to placing your order.
- During the hot summer months, the texture and consistency of some of our products may be affected. We cannot guarantee all products will arrive 100% solid. If melting or leaking occurs during the shipping process, we cannot issue a refund. No guarantees can be made during periods of high temperatures above 85º F. Melted or softened products can be left out (sealed in their original container) to reach room temperature for a few hours prior to use. It will lose the original texture and consistency but it will retain all of their moisturizing and skin benefits.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Return items to:
2173 Peck Rd., Monrovia, CA, 91016.
Products with melting warning information are exempt from being returned. Please note, we are not able to replace or refund these items if they melt in transit.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at info@intendedcosmetics.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com, we will give you further directions.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please contact us before you return your product.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping (returning) an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.